Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Stuff

Swimming with Whales

I have a question. How many people does a Killer Whale have to kill before people stop cuddling up to this beast? If this Whale was a Pit Bull he'd be barking at St. Peter right now! I can imagine swimming with this animal would be like partying with John Wayne Gacy. I'm sure it would start off all well and good but sooner or later someone is going to die! Please set this animal free!

********

Stupid Americans???

Apparently I watch too much news or, in the opinions of some people, not enough. While perusing the Internets vast array of video I ran across a video of Bill Maher on Larry King Live recently claiming that Americans are "too stupid to understand the issues of today". Really Bill? I mean, I'm not the smartest person in the world but I believe I know good and well what the issues of today are and, more importantly, how your beloved POTUS is going to ruin our country! Hey Bill, did you know that Obama doesn't even craft his own policies or agendas? That's all done by John Podesta and the Center for American Progress....oddly enough a George Soros funded "think tank" and special interest group. Did you know that Obama has never really accomplished anything in his life on his own? Did you know that most "Community Organizers" are really just lazy, attention starved, money hungry low lifes that get other people to do all of their work for them while taking all the credit? You wouldn't know that because you and all of your Obama worshipers like you have your noses shoved so far up Obama's rear end that if he turned suddenly your pencil neck would snap like a twig. But what do I know....I'm just a Stupid American!

********

And One More Thing

The next person that sends me a chain letter text message to my cell phone is going to get a visit from 73 blood thirsty Ninjas with Dull swords and bad attitudes! I could care less if you're lonely and depressed and need 15 people to respond back to your wretched little poem to prove that someone in this vast world loves you. Get a life, grow up, get off your ass and do something productive for the first time in your pathetic life! Spare me the drama and I'll spare you an ass kicking!

Oh, and Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment